One of the lessons I’ve learned about trudging is the fact that it’s “not quitting”. For me trudging is like I am almost stopped, but I keep going in spite of myself. Some good things about trudging:
1. It’s not a sprint. How could I maintain a sprint anyway?
2. A trudge is easier to keep going (i.e it’s easier than starting up again).
3. Yeah, it’s a little hard on the ego going so slow (I’m getting better at this).
4. If you look up, through your foggy glasses there are lots of good trudgers around, doing good work, staying with it.
5. You never know where the littlest, itty bitty step might lead ….